My son received these Speedo swim goggles as a gift (per my request) for his birthday last month (July 2016).After a handful of uses (three to be exact), the lense popped out.
He has a turquoise pair from the dollar store and I requested these as I was assuming the Speedo brand would last.
Ironically the dollar store brand has long outlasted the Speedo brand.Very disappointing!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."
- "On December 10, 2016, I returned a backpack to Speedo USA. Today is January 4, 2017, I still haven't got my money back. I spoke with them on livechat, they..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."