My son received these Speedo swim goggles as a gift (per my request) for his birthday last month (July 2016).After a handful of uses (three to be exact), the lense popped out.
He has a turquoise pair from the dollar store and I requested these as I was assuming the Speedo brand would last.
Ironically the dollar store brand has long outlasted the Speedo brand.Very disappointing!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."