1.6
Layout of Store

On December 10, 2016, I returned a backpack to Speedo USA.Today is January 4, 2017, I still haven't got my money back.

I spoke with them on livechat, they said the return merchandise goes to their warehouse which is a separate system. This doesn't help me at all. So they received the return item and keep it along with the money? That's apparently what they're doing.

Speedo may be a good brand but the company is a SCAM! The guy on live chat, Miguel M., submitted a request for me. I thought they would further investigate and resolve the issue. But no, I got an email from Ashley C, customer service, 4 days after the chat with Miguel M asking me the same questions I've already answered.

They're wasting my time. I'm sure they received the return item. Give me back my money! SpeedoUSA promise prompt returns, offering a return label that ships to their Return Department.

I used the label that came with the item, and dropped it off with UPS. I don't have a tracking number. They should have it in their system because they gave me the label. I am so angry with this company.

I wish there is a place where I can file a complaint that is effective so their headquarters will read it and things will improve. I've read other reviews about their slow returns, this sucks! On top of that, I wrote a lengthy review criticizing the product I bought from them that I want to return. The first time I post the review was on December 8, 2016.

It never made it up to their site. So I posted it again on December 27, 2016, it is still not there. This means SpeedoUSA is a company who only show their costumers good reviews of their products and not necessarily truthful ones.

Hiding the truth from costumers is dishonesty.SpeedoUSA are liars!

Review about: Speedo Usa Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Quality, Way they pack their products.

I didn't like: Online customer service, Service, Only show reviews that praise their merchandise, Slow returns instead of prompt return that they promised, Do not seem to care.

Had an Experience with Speedo USA?

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1289807

Same thing happened to me. They claim it will take a full 2 weeks to process a return. This company is terrible!