1.7

On December 10, 2016, I returned a backpack to Speedo USA. Today is January 4, 2017, I still haven't got my money back.

I spoke with them on livechat, they said the return merchandise goes to their warehouse which is a separate system. This doesn't help me at all. So they received the return item and keep it along with the money? That's apparently what they're doing.

Speedo may be a good brand but the company is a SCAM! The guy on live chat, Miguel M., submitted a request for me. I thought they would further investigate and resolve the issue. But no, I got an email from Ashley C, customer service, 4 days after the chat with Miguel M asking me the same questions I've already answered.

They're wasting my time. I'm sure they received the return item. Give me back my money! SpeedoUSA promise prompt returns, offering a return label that ships to their Return Department.

I used the label that came with the item, and dropped it off with UPS. I don't have a tracking number. They should have it in their system because they gave me the label. I am so angry with this company.

I wish there is a place where I can file a complaint that is effective so their headquarters will read it and things will improve. I've read other reviews about their slow returns, this sucks! On top of that, I wrote a lengthy review criticizing the product I bought from them that I want to return. The first time I post the review was on December 8, 2016.

It never made it up to their site. So I posted it again on December 27, 2016, it is still not there. This means SpeedoUSA is a company who only show their costumers good reviews of their products and not necessarily truthful ones.

Hiding the truth from costumers is dishonesty. SpeedoUSA are liars!

Review about: Speedo Usa Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Quality, Way they pack their products.

I didn't like: Online customer service, Service, Only show reviews that praise their merchandise, Slow returns instead of prompt return that they promised, Do not seem to care.

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1289807

Same thing happened to me. They claim it will take a full 2 weeks to process a return. This company is terrible!